Fashion trends for fall/winter 2010-2011 reflects a timeless elegance based on more classic elements.This season brings a pragmatic approach through simple, yet very spectacular and unique collections.
Let’s take a look to some of the key pieces of glove trend for fall/winter 2010/2011.
1) There is nothing more practical and original than the combination of different materials to get unique looks.
2) Gloves represent an irreplaceable item for cold winter days. The essential type seems to be the ones made of leather that come in different versions from long worn with a pullover with long sleeves, to super long.
3) Moreover you have a myriad of other options to choose from such as fingerless or gloves made of fur.
4) The puffer gloves, juxtaposed against something feminine, to protect you from the cold winter.
5) Phones are gadget that almost every person crave for. People usually use phones to surf the web, call their
friends, listen to music but mainly, texting.
The new trend of Fingerless gloves also known as Texting gloves.
This concept of the glove couldn’t get any more efficient. With an exposed thumb and forefinger, the texting glove provides your fingers and hand warm and snugged while keeping your two most technologically and socially important fingers free to do the typing.